Dyte's voice conferencing platform, built on top of WebRTC, enables you to build real-time communication functionality into your web, and mobile applications. Using Dyte's REST APIs and client-side SDKs, you can acquire, transmit and play media, and manage network connections in your applications.
Dyte currently supports the following platforms:
- Mobile: Flutter, Android (Java/Kotlin), iOS (Objective-C/Swift), React Native
- Desktop: Electron
Usecases for voice applications
The voice applications can be used across a wide range of applications and use cases, including:
- Audio group calls
- 1-1 audio consultation
- Customer support
- Virtual meetings
- Sports events
Dyte voice conferencing provides a range of features including reliable audio, low latency, advanced customizationgroup calls, webinars, interactive live streaming, breakout rooms, plugins, auto bandwidth switching, detailed call analytics, and more.
- Chat: Allows participants to chat with each in real-time.
- Poll: You can create polls.
- Breakout rooms: Breakout rooms allow participants of a meeting to split into smaller groups for targeted discussions and collaboration. See Create a Breakout Room.
- Virtual background: You can add custom virtual background to Dyte video calls. See Add Custom Virtual Background to Dyte meetings.
- Multi screenshare: Allow participants in the call to share screen with others in real-time.
- Transcription: You can integrate Google Speech-to-Text (STT) into Dyte meetings to add audio transcriptions. See Add Audio Transcriptions to Video Meetings.
- Custom filters: Build your own audio/video filters, similar to Snapchat or Talking Tom filters, to add fun effects like retro styles, birthday themes, or funny hats, creating engaging and unique experiences for participants. See Add Exciting Custom Filters to Video Calls with Dyte.
- Analytics: Dyte offers comprehensive meeting analytics, including metrics such as meeting duration, number of sessions, recorded minutes, participant count, total bill, and more. You can access this information via the Dashboard in the Developer Portal.
- Recording: Dyte records the audio and video of multiple users in a meeting, as well as interactions with Dyte plugins, in a single file using composite recording mode. See Recording.
- Noise cancellation: Dyte offers AI-powered noise and echo cancellation (powered by Krisp).